Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Am I alone in the world saying I hate Battlefield 3's Multiplayer?

You're not alone. I love the Battlefield series, but starting with Bad Company 1, the series started being about looking flashy and not about being a good game. Battlefield 3 is no exception to this and has nothing going for it other than good graphics. Everything else was a step back from Battlefield 2. (BF2, not BF:BC2)Am I alone in the world saying I hate Battlefield 3's Multiplayer?
some how i doubt your the only one who doesn't like this game whether its multi player or the main campaign itself.hope this helps.Am I alone in the world saying I hate Battlefield 3's Multiplayer?
I Dont like battlefield 3 multiplayer is good either but then again im not that keen on the campaign i had never played battlefield before but i only got it because all my friends were so really , i hate battlefield so your not the only one

No comments:

Post a Comment