Saturday, March 10, 2012

Battlefield 3 online multiplayer?

i know that there isn't one thing that can change my skill level in game but i shoot people 80 times and still don't get a kill. none of the guns have any range in this game, i fire in short controlled bursts but that still isn't enough. but when i get shot from a far its like two shots then I'm dead. I'm not saying the game is out to get me but i know I'm doing something wrong. i like the m4a1 but it doesn't let you carry it in every match its just a matter of whether your the US or the russians. its quite distasteful to be honestBattlefield 3 online multiplayer?
Maybe your connection is slightly off, and you should look into that. If not, try using cover while peeking out and firing either short, controlled bursts above and enemy's waistline or unleash a non-stop barrage starting at the enemy's knees. Make sure you pin point the enemy exactly within your scope and lead targets when using a sniper. Maybe play the campaign a little just to practice shooting skills, hope this helped. My gamertag is Smigone on the xbox, if you have a 360 and need extra help. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment