Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why won't Battlefield 3 let me play multiplayer with my friends on LIVE?

Everytime I press to begin, it says "Player is too young." I know I'm too young, but my parents bought me the game and gave me permission to play. Every other Rated M game I've played has worked for me on Multiplayer and so on, so why not Battlefield 3?

Also, if there is anyway I can change my age on my profile so it WILL let me play?

Also, if I can't change my age, I was thinking of creating a new account (adult) and transferring my Xbox LIVE membership onto it, along with my achievments. Even if I cant transfer my achievments, how would I do this?

If anyone thinks of a way to help me with this problem, I would greatly appreciate it.

By the way. If you're just going to leave a comment putting me or my ideas on this down, please don't bother. My parents and I have been sitting here for hours trying to figure out and fix this problem. Thank you so much in advance! :)Why won't Battlefield 3 let me play multiplayer with my friends on LIVE?
Hi, You should yes create an adult account Idk if you can transfer your live but you can try. Then you can play online with friends I do all the time. For any membership thing always make your age at least 19. never have parental settings on.Why won't Battlefield 3 let me play multiplayer with my friends on LIVE?
You could make a new account, making it a parental control account (Make it over 21). Then you use that account to set preferences for other Xbox accounts through the parental control settings (You can set if other accounts are allowed to play certain game ratings such as G,Pg,M,MA,R). Through i do not have that problem even through i believe my account says i am only 14 making me younger then what is required to play Battlefield 3 so to cap it all off i suggest to check all of your privacy settings (Even the ones you think do not matter) and to make a parental account even if it is just another account made by you. I hope this helped or completely fixed your problem if not feel free to email me. Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

No comments:

Post a Comment