Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do i play multiplayer from battlefield 3 ?

My bro has just bought a battlefield 3 blue ray disc for my PS3 and he will give it to me at christmas.

I can't wait to play it on multiplayer, so I open youtube and I see people making vids about the multiplayer gameplay and I think it's great.

But when I see the video about the campaign mode ( from other people's youtube channel ) he started at the main menu and at the main menu I don't see any multiplayer. Its only :

Campaign

Options

Credits

Quit

I think its from a PC platform. Can anyone tell me the main menu of the battlefield 3 for PS3 ? Do I need to complete campaign first ?How do i play multiplayer from battlefield 3 ?
The menu will be something like this,

Campaign

Multiplayer

Co-op

settings (or options)

customize

My Soldier

there are a couple of other options but I don't remember which ones right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment