Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can't join ANY battlefield 3 servers on multiplayer?

When I click 'Join Server' it takes about 10 seconds to search for one and brings up a message saying "Failed to join the game. Please check your network connection and try again.". I highly doubt it's my network connection, it was working completely fine last week. I'm using PS3 by the way. Does anyone else have the same problem?Can't join ANY battlefield 3 servers on multiplayer?
I've had this problem many times before, usually at peak internet times.



One way I have found of solving things is to...

Join a Co-op campaign game to make sure you get a connection.

Play it for a while, then try an go back to a quick match.

If this fails, all you have to do is pick a server manually from the server browser.

You can adjust the filters accordingly to suit your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment