Saturday, March 10, 2012

Whenever I try to get into a multiplayer game on Battlefield 3 (on xbox 360) it brings up the error message "?

Whenever I try to get into a multiplayer game on Battlefield 3 (on xbox 360) it brings up the error message "?

Whenever I try to get into a multiplayer game on Battlefield 3 (on xbox 360) it brings up the error message " Failed to join the game. Please check your network connection and try again."



I've tried going into the server browser and changing my "Region" to East US, and I still can't connect.

If I try to manually choose a server from the server browser, It brings up an error message saying "this server is running new content that you do not have" or something. How can I fix this? I know I'm not the only one having this problem. ThanksWhenever I try to get into a multiplayer game on Battlefield 3 (on xbox 360) it brings up the error message "?
this happens to me alot. The best way that I have found is to unplug my modem and router and wait for 10 seconds. Then plug back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment