Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bf3 (Battlefield 3) Ps3 Multiplayer Not Working?

When clicked on Multiplayer, i get "Online Pass Check Failed. Please Try Again Later"

Does anyone know whats going on? This is launch.....Bf3 (Battlefield 3) Ps3 Multiplayer Not Working?
You got to download the online pass from the psn in the redeem code section
Unprecedented demand may affect online performance tonight in Battlefield 3. We're aware of the issue and doing everything possible on our end to make sure the servers are working at 100%. We apologize for any dips in performance you may experience, but want to assure you they are only temporary.



Yeah this is from battlefields website.



I always love buying a 60 dollar game and not being able to play it. You would think they would have expected this much traffic.Bf3 (Battlefield 3) Ps3 Multiplayer Not Working?
I am not sure, maybe its the PSN servers because I have a few people on my PSN that have it up and playing, but I am getting the same issue, and it tells me to try restart my ps3, and i get the error code 80710102 which is a faulty internet connection.. pretty stupid if you ask me, i just tried to download a different game and it worked perfectly.. so who knows.. waste of standing in line forever

** I ended up contacting EA online support and it is something to do with the servers that when you redeem the codes it doesnt work, well they ended up manually doing it from EA at like 330 last night, played the game.. was amazing.. so if your still having the same problem they have a direct to chat with them on their website, its a pain to get to but i hope it helps :)
the instructions on the page is ****. go to your "Manage Account" option on your PS3 cross bar. Plug in the code in the "Redeem Code" section. Happy fraggings

@Ashley yes there is. Sign onto EA's website using your PSN. They should give you an option to do thatBf3 (Battlefield 3) Ps3 Multiplayer Not Working?
my trouble is i already downloaded the online pass from PSN, but every time i try to go on multiplayer mode it always say "failed to connect to EA, try again later". why is that??
yeah i just picked it up tonight also n got that problem its kindof upsetting considering its the midnight launch and the multiplayer isnt even up yet
Hey Rozs I have the same problem you are having. I did get redeem code but I still can't go online. My Ethernet cable is connected to the modem.



any ideas, please help.



Rozs if you figure it out please let me know
Goto store press triangle to redeem code, the code is in the case on the front of the booklet. I just found this out . Glad I could help :) add me ! Corycauseschaos
Because the online servers weren't configured yet,U must have gotten the game early.

Wait a day or so play the campaign the servers will be up in no time.
Im having the same problem.. guess ill wait till tomorrow. The campaign is entertaining though.. Love battlefield.
I had the same problem when i tried to play bf3 wireless but when u PLUG IN THE ETHERNET CABLE it works.
Jamie had the right answer Ty Jamie
thank you jaime... i wish the instructions in the booklet were more clear cause i had no idea what it was talking about.
Thank You Cory C and Jaime
This game Confuse me all the way... i wanna have fun,... EA Battlefield 3 ... DIDnt give me any
yeah i did all of that redeem code stuff and when i click multiplayer it still says online pass check fail any other reasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment