Saturday, March 10, 2012

Battlefield 3 storage damage?

Hey all, i have a problem with my battlefield 3 multiplayer. whenever i get on battlefield 3 i get an alert saying that my battlefield 3 profile data appears to be damaged and cannot be used. i still have all of my unlocks but it is annoying because all of my weapon kits and settings get reset. i was hoping someone would know how i can fix this. thanksBattlefield 3 storage damage?
I just had the same problem right now, I read that if you delete your player profile data but nothing else from the hard drive it would fix it. This will fix your weapons kit from resetting and will not erase multiplayer progression. It may delete your singerplayer and coop progress, Im not sure. I havent tried it yet but will soon do it. So yes if you just delete your profile save data, it will fix the message error and will NOT delete your multiplayer progress. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment