Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Why is it that MW3 didn't have a multiplayer demo available at E3 and Battlefield 3 did?

Is Activision and Infinity Ward not so confident in their product that they have to hide it till the day it comes out? Why is it that Battlefield 3's multiplayer gameplays are available on youtube but MW3 doesn't? Makes me feel really weird about MW3. I have been a big COD fan but I'm really starting to question myself. Anybody feels the same or thoughts? (I just started my first Battlefield game 1 week ago!:battlefield bad company 2 %26amp; I have been a COD player since MW2) Initially I had my money on MW3's preorder but lately I've been leaning towards BF3 now. I go to school so I can't get too which would be way too much time consuming.Why is it that MW3 didn't have a multiplayer demo available at E3 and Battlefield 3 did?
Call of Duty demos never happen before the game is out, they usually bring out a single-player demo about 4 months after the game is out! xD



Battlefield and CoD are different games. CoD is more arcade where Battlefield is teamwork and realistic. :)
NO, Activision and Infinity Ward are way too confident. They can just get the same game, tweak a few things, give it a new name and they get a top seller. IMO BF3 is a 100x better, but since its not as popular as the MW series, it needs a little more advertising.Why is it that MW3 didn't have a multiplayer demo available at E3 and Battlefield 3 did?
It may be because they refuse to show the demo of the multiplayer to help the hype keep building. It may not be completely ready yet and they're perfectionists. Whatever it is, it's no reason to not get the game.
Because Activision knows everyone who buys their games are suckers and feel that they don't need to show any additional footage since it will already sell in the millions.Why is it that MW3 didn't have a multiplayer demo available at E3 and Battlefield 3 did?
think of it like this:



hot girl shows tip of her boob and runs off. (demo)

***** goes rotten :(



hot girl shows full scale picture in a few months

***** stays :)
they never have demos. and havent disapointed
They had a SP demo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment