Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why won't Battlefield 3 let me play multiplayer with my friends on LIVE?

Everytime I press to begin, it says "Player is too young." I know I'm too young, but my parents bought me the game and gave me permission to play. Every other Rated M game I've played has worked for me on Multiplayer and so on, so why not Battlefield 3?

Also, if there is anyway I can change my age on my profile so it WILL let me play?

Also, if I can't change my age, I was thinking of creating a new account (adult) and transferring my Xbox LIVE membership onto it, along with my achievments. Even if I cant transfer my achievments, how would I do this?

If anyone thinks of a way to help me with this problem, I would greatly appreciate it.

By the way. If you're just going to leave a comment putting me or my ideas on this down, please don't bother. My parents and I have been sitting here for hours trying to figure out and fix this problem. Thank you so much in advance! :)

(Someone earlier said that my parents can "Allow" or "Permit" me to play that game.)

So, how do I change the my settings from the parental account? I can't find it.Why won't Battlefield 3 let me play multiplayer with my friends on LIVE?
ur on xbox that it



u need a ps3



dumb girlWhy won't Battlefield 3 let me play multiplayer with my friends on LIVE?
You may have parental control set in Settings %26gt; Family on the xbox dashboard. If that is the case I believe you may have to get one of your parents (or just make a new adult email) and register it as your parent to turn it off. Im not 100% of that part though as I remember having to make an e-mail to get it to work but i cant exactly remember the details (sorry, it was quite a while ago).
In parental control settings it will be under 'Ratings and content'

Hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment