Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do you leave a multiplayer lobby on battlefield 3?

yeah, only two choices I've found is to

1. Turn off the xbox

2. Wait until the match starts then quite.



Seems like a big miss.How do you leave a multiplayer lobby on battlefield 3?
just downloaded 2.07gig update for this game (inc Back To Karkand expansion pack). still no way to exit from mp lobby.17.Dec.2011 - whack!!

Report Abuse

How do you leave a multiplayer lobby on battlefield 3?
It's annoying I came here for guidance also.I hold the xbox button on my controller and go to xbox dashboard.Seems like the easiest way.How do you leave a multiplayer lobby on battlefield 3?
yea i found to either quit the game or wait till next match to. medal of honor was like this too, i dont like it
I wonder how many people read this and left ha. Because I don't know either

No comments:

Post a Comment