Sunday, March 4, 2012

Battlefield 3 multiplayer on PS3 is not working, help please!?

So I just got a PS3 today, hooked it up to the internet, yada yada yada.



So I'm trying to play BF3, and I'm stuck on this black screen with a blinking blue square in the bottom corner.



I keep hearing voices telling me "to step it up" and what not.



After all that, now it went to a screen saying "YOUR TEAM LOST" and it showed a scoreboard.



Then it went from that to another loading screen that said "Team Deathmatch" and some map, and then it went back to that black loading screen with the blue square.



I seriously have no idea what's going on.Battlefield 3 multiplayer on PS3 is not working, help please!?
Sounds like a flaw in the game. You may have caught the end of the last game. If you see the loading icon then its not your PS3. Keep trying and if it doesn't work, trade the game in saying it doesn't work.

Feel free to add me as well (my name is my PSN)

No comments:

Post a Comment