Sunday, March 4, 2012

Battlefield 3 - How to get a scope with thermal detection in online multiplayer?

I've been using an SVD gun a lot in the multiplayer team death matches. I unlocked a lot of accessories. If I keep using the SVD gun will I unlock the thermal vision or do I have to use another gun to unlock it? If so, which one?Battlefield 3 - How to get a scope with thermal detection in online multiplayer?
You just gotta keep leveling up the gun you are using to get thermal vision. If you look at your profile from the main screen, it'll tell you exactly what sorta add ons you can get and how many kills you need to get them unlocked.Battlefield 3 - How to get a scope with thermal detection in online multiplayer?
i think to really solve this question you need to check out my battlefield 3 download on my website, its a great book that gives you amazing info on the game and gets you way ahead of anything than normal playing would. go check it out and see what you think drop me a line if you want to tell your mates and get way advanced info and leveling

No comments:

Post a Comment