Saturday, March 10, 2012

Are the Battlefield 3 Xbox servers down?

I've been trying to go onto multiplayer for Battlefield 3, I can't connect to EA Online, Anyone else having this problem?Are the Battlefield 3 Xbox servers down?
Ya the servers are up but I can't connect to one cuz there probably full
EA is such a joke. Hype up your game, but not your servers..Pre order it so EA can sit on the money and not prepare servers correctly..Highly disappointed for there weak sloppy start, and for being so cheap, I'll check out MW3.. Took down Battlefield 2 servers in the beginning of October but didn't use them to support BF3...genius..cheap *** EA.Are the Battlefield 3 Xbox servers down?
Yes server is down. This makes me rethink ever buying a battlefield. The servers been on and off since the release date. Why haven't they fixed this yet. This is horrible. EA servers are garbage.
they don't have enough servers right now, just wait and they will mess with the servers they have to allow more people in, prepare for some massive lag from overfilled servers.Are the Battlefield 3 Xbox servers down?
There are a bunch of other questions asking the same thing over the last hour, so I imagine they are down... EA has some pretty crappy servers.
They keep bringing the servers down. Don't worry, it's not you, everyone currently cannot log in and play.
i was just in a game like 30 minutes ago, then left and can't get back on now.. wtf is up with these servers they need to stop going down
All servers are up and down since the release give it time.
it wont connect for me either, i dont know why i pre-ordered something i wouldnt be able to play
yes beta is over
Nope. I'm still playing. I don't have any connection problems. Maybe you should check your connection.
Just wait a little and try again. Its a pretty common problem. : )
.
Yep, servers are down for me too.
**** is down again , 3rd time..
Yep, figure they are ironing out the bugs
yep down again, I'm sensing a pattern here...
  • chevys
  • billy elliot san francisco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment