Saturday, March 10, 2012

In need of willing teammates for Battlefield 3's multiplayer...?

hey I'm looking for some battlefield players that would be interested in playing online. Yeah. casual gaming. So yeah let me know if you are if not, thanks for your time in reading this.



The things I look for....

1. Has to have a mic, (communication is key)

2. Is able to use most vehicles.and kits.

3. Playing for teamwork , (I hate lone wolf players with a passion)

4. Has to be higher than Level. 20

and 5. has to be over 17.( I'll make an exception depending on your play-style )In need of willing teammates for Battlefield 3's multiplayer...?
I mastered jets,tanks. I know how to fly helicopters. Lvl 50. Mastered engineer and assault. I have a mic. Add me: Oblivion465In need of willing teammates for Battlefield 3's multiplayer...?
i know how to drive jets,heli's,jeeps,tanks i always throw medic kits at my friends and my psn is JLboy30 but im not high ranked im level 20 and i have a mic

No comments:

Post a Comment