Sunday, March 4, 2012

Battlefield 3 multiplayer ps3 very glitchy?

I recently got bf3 and have sown about 5min on the multiplayer where I was playing caspian border on team deathmatch. It took a while to download the update because I have to use wireless and its at about 30% which is the minimum for working online games.

However it was reeeeally glitchy like suddenly i'd stop moving, people would freeze around me and I didn't feel in sync. Whenever I died the I would sink down below the ground and see trees and rocks floating above me. Sooooo weird. I'm assuming its my connection but it has never been this glitchy on ANY other games sooo why bf3?

Lastly, caspian border was tiny?! and there were no viechals, is that cos I'm in team deathmatch mode?

god i sound like a noob sos and thanks for answering :)Battlefield 3 multiplayer ps3 very glitchy?
Bf3 is one of those games that DICE decided to forget everything they knew in, so, if you don't have some of the best connections/video cards, the game will drop you, freeze you, and sometimes the game itself will just fail and you'll fall under the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment