Saturday, February 25, 2012

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer... Very Boring, how do you guys enjoy it (PS3)?

I've played battlefield 3 (preordered it) for a good 2 weeks due to Skyrim and MW3 not coming out yet, not its been racking up dust for the past month. I've tried getting interested in the multiplayer again today but its just filled with dudes camping in dark rooms,bushes, or just in vehicles 24/7. All I encounter are dam tanks and vehicles.

The best and only fun map is Seine Crossing.

The graphics are just annoying also, the FPS is incredibly low.



What do you guys enjoy about this game? seriouslyBattlefield 3 Multiplayer... Very Boring, how do you guys enjoy it (PS3)?
Its not like MW3 at all so its worth while playing

As for Skyrim im still getting it
I play on PC so I can play in 64 slot servers.



Use IRNV for those camping suckers and mortar for tanks.



I play TDM,CONQ LRG,RUSHBattlefield 3 Multiplayer... Very Boring, how do you guys enjoy it (PS3)?
Every one from cod is in bf3 tht y ppl r camping ( played since it came out ) n I love it btr thn mw3 but I like skyrim more
By standing in front of the snipers to block their view :DBattlefield 3 Multiplayer... Very Boring, how do you guys enjoy it (PS3)?
i enjoy pounding on NOOBS. The people that say BF3 is a bad game just suck at it
get it on PC and you wont regret it
I mostly enjoy that it has more of a sense of teamwork, as well as (in my experience) more mature players than COD. I also enjoy that it has more of a relaxed feeling to it to me, so I can enjoy the game for the game, instead of only trying to win.



As for vehicles, try TDM. I have yet to run into a vehicle in TDM, which makes sense, since from what I hear there actually aren't vehicles in that. I also don't really run into many campers.



I don't really know the maps, but I personally find about 2/3 of them to be quite fun to play on. Then again, how much fun you have with it seems to have a fair bit to do with how well you know the map.



For the graphics being annoying, I feel the same way about COD. That's pretty subjective. I've also not had any trouble with lag. At all.



My only real complaints with the game are that A) LMGs are stupidly overpowered, and B) terrible spawns.

No comments:

Post a Comment