Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why won't my Battlefield 3 Multiplayer on PC load?

So I can log into the origin thing just fine, Campaign works save for some floor glitches here and there where I can walk on them but there is no floor texture, however multiplayer refuses to load. I click "quick match" and it just sits there. The little box comes up that says "Quick Match" then there's the check box with "Launch game when it is ready" checked, and the little blue square next to "Matchmaking..." is blinking blue, but it refuses to go beyond this. My internet is fine, and my speed is fine, and every other game works for online play, but Battlefield 3 just refuses to load. Anyone know what's up? I've been sitting here for at least half an hour waiting for it load a game and it won't.

Yes I purchased the game.Why won't my Battlefield 3 Multiplayer on PC load?
I have the same problem man
  • argus
  • the pillars of the earth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment