Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why I can't play Battlefield 3 multiplayer on PS3? It says Online pass check failed. Try later.?

I registered in the Origin.com. And I still haven't been able to. This is pissing me off and I feel like returning the game. Can anyone help me?Why I can't play Battlefield 3 multiplayer on PS3? It says Online pass check failed. Try later.?
Should be a voucher with a 12 digit code to put in at the PSN store. Once you put that in the "REDEEM CODE" section you should be good to go.Why I can't play Battlefield 3 multiplayer on PS3? It says Online pass check failed. Try later.?
Yesterday the servers (on xbox) kept going down. They were on maintenance for a while. It could be that they are down. They went down about 6 times throughout the day. It could be that

No comments:

Post a Comment