Saturday, February 25, 2012

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer?

So i got Battlefield 3 and I played Multiplayer on my other friends console so i entered the code at his house but on my xbox live account so when i go back home will i be able to play bf3 multiplayer on my xbox even though i redeemed the code on his xbox with my account?Battlefield 3 Multiplayer?
no, it will ask you to redownload the pass. It doesnt stick to your account, any account on your console can access battlefield 3 online as long as the code is downloaded on your console.



When you try to access the multiplayer, it will just say redownload pass. you press download and your done. no worries.
as long as it was on your account you no need to worry. the code is per account not per xbox.Battlefield 3 Multiplayer?
Yes just recover your account
I think it depends on the hard drive but probablyBattlefield 3 Multiplayer?
yes im fairly sure that it sticks with your account and not your xbox

No comments:

Post a Comment