Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Can't connect to Battlefield 3 multiplayer?

I have purchased the game Battlefield 3 at a Target store, and have it installed on my computer. When I try to launch multiplayer, my browser opens up and this is on the screen.



http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/gate/



I have an origin account, but when I put in my email and password, it tells me to "Buy BF3 to get access to Battlelog."



Any ideas? ThanksCan't connect to Battlefield 3 multiplayer?
Sign into battlelog using ur ea account if u havent already the go to the multiplayer tab and join a server thereCan't connect to Battlefield 3 multiplayer?
Battlefield 3 is a beast of a multiplayer game with amazing graphics and plenty of items to unlock. the single player campaign is also very well done although extremely short. if i had to choose only one shooter to play this year BF3 would be it. truly an amazing game. one last comment on the flashlight attachment...extremely obnoxious and unnecessary!!!Can't connect to Battlefield 3 multiplayer?
Did you get a Code in the box/case, it should have a code to imput... maybe.. thats what came with the 360 version
  • disneymovieclub
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment