Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is the multiplayer for Battlefield 3 any good?

I hate cod cuz of the spawns so I was looking for a new game to play. Anybody play it? is it good?Is the multiplayer for Battlefield 3 any good?
I wouldn't know since the servers are **** and won't even let me play online.



If the server issue doesn't resolve then I'm returning my FIRST battlefield game and going backup cod.



This is what I get for trying something newIs the multiplayer for Battlefield 3 any good?
Yeah, the multiplayer is actually pretty damn fun. However if you're looking for a call of duty style of play, this may not be your game. You actually have to work with your team to play effectively.

Unfortunately, EA's servers are complete garbage. It seems like everyone is having trouble getting online, and the frustration may be too much.

Hopefully this answers your question.Is the multiplayer for Battlefield 3 any good?
Yes it is very fun and takes quite a bit of skill but once u get the hang of it you will do fine :) 9.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment