Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why can't I find f-18 Superhornet while playing online multiplayer on battlefield 3?

I always find the A-10 and the Frogfoot jets on maps like Kharg, Caspian Border, and Operation Firestorm, But I've never seen any of the other kinds of Jets. I always play Rush. Are they only on certain game modes?Why can't I find f-18 Superhornet while playing online multiplayer on battlefield 3?
depends on the map

or game mode

if your trying team deathmaTCH YOULL NEVER FING RUSH AND conquest have themWhy can't I find f-18 Superhornet while playing online multiplayer on battlefield 3?
It's only exclusive to Conquest game modes on the American side (besides on Back to Kirkland maps which it's replace with the F-35).



In Conquest jet maps there's always two jets to both teams, American side has only the F-18 or F-35, and the Russians always have the Su-35

However on Rush jet maps there's only one jet per team, and that's always the A-10 to the American side and the Frogfoot to the Russians.Why can't I find f-18 Superhornet while playing online multiplayer on battlefield 3?
The jets depend on what map, mode, and team you are on Conquest US team is your best bet I believe for the F18
  • chrome apps
  • map of united states with cities
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment