Saturday, February 25, 2012

A serious Battlefield 3 multiplayer problem. How can i get good at it?

Ok, let me start off by saying this: I love Battlefield 3. The gameplay, the campaign, the multiplayer, all of it is great. I will never think of breaking it or trading it in.



BUT. Whats really pissing me off is that people can see ME and shoot me down, but i cant see THEM like they dont even exist there at all. I run to building to building, checking EVERYWHERE, and theres no sign of enemies at all. How can i get better at seeing where they are, how to identify them on the map, etc. Thanks guys.A serious Battlefield 3 multiplayer problem. How can i get good at it?
there is a few problems with the BF3 multiplayer, not sure when it will be fixed, but u can't see them because of their camouflage, it's the only game to use it, and some players have hacked it already, so bullet damage does not register and some use a %200+ health hack, DICE has mentioned that they know of these problems and will fix it, other wise you just need more practice spotting them... and maybe use the same camo in that given levelA serious Battlefield 3 multiplayer problem. How can i get good at it?
Yeah, I think it's just a matter of how much you play it. I myself have the same problem, and I suspect it's because in BF3 it's a bit harder to see other people just becuase of the colorscheme of choice. I think it's a matter of playing more and getting used to it, is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment