Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do i join a multiplayer match in Battlefield 3?

when i try to join a quick match (xbox 360) it tries to join a match but then times out and says to check connection. My router is running fine and i can play other online games. When I look at the server list it shows just DLC that I don't have. Has anyone else had this problem?How do i join a multiplayer match in Battlefield 3?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9G30R8tS鈥?/a>



maybe that will helpHow do i join a multiplayer match in Battlefield 3?
Okay, this is very easy to solve.
When you are at the server browser, it only shows DLC because it is automatically set to that.
When you are at the server browser screen, press RS (Right Stick button). Then a screen will show up in which you can select the game modes and maps you want to play in. Select all the maps except the DLC maps.
Then go back and voila, all your non DLC maps show up in the server browser.
You can easily join a game from there.
I know, I couldn`t join a quick match game for a day or two. It told me to check my connection or something.
I used the server browser.
Now the quick match thing is fixed for me.
----------
All battlefield players are brothers.How do i join a multiplayer match in Battlefield 3?
I don't know if it the same for XBox but for PS3 we had to put in a code to play online.... did you put the code in? just shooting from the hip here
  • california academy of sciences
  • racing games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment