Saturday, February 25, 2012

How can I play Battlefield 3 multiplayer on a differnent profile on my xbox?

I made a new profile hoping to get the free month of live that it usually comes with but I didn't get that. However before I realized that I plugged in the online pass for Battlefield 3 onto that profile. Once i realized I couldn't play live I bought another month for my old profile. Now Battlefield 3 won't let me play multiplayer on that profile because it says I already used the pass. If I can't play because of this Battlefield 3 will have me going to CoD very quicklyHow can I play Battlefield 3 multiplayer on a differnent profile on my xbox?
Well it's irreversible and I thought the free month of live was only to a certain number of accounts you create on a single console.
  • tgi fridays locations
  • college books
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment