Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What the hell is wrong with Battlefield 3 multiplayer??/? (xbox360)?

It keeps telling me I lost connection to ea sports then freezes my whole console...........What the hell is wrong with Battlefield 3 multiplayer??/? (xbox360)?
Servers went down around 4:40pm mountain time. I'm going to play an hour of the campaign. They should be up by then
Yea i just got home with the game and tryed to play it and its been doing the same thing for me for about an hourWhat the hell is wrong with Battlefield 3 multiplayer??/? (xbox360)?
RAGE!



happening here too in Taranna - Canada
nothing i just finished playing a couple of matches but had to turn it off since i have to go to class. Maybe its your internet connection? Just keep trying until it finally worksWhat the hell is wrong with Battlefield 3 multiplayer??/? (xbox360)?
Im pissed of about it too.................. what the hell is going on?????????????????????
you cant play it any more you have to go to ea and sign up with them or something i think its just for exclusive sign up ea players only now.
TELL ME ABOUT it. I WANT TO PLAY. WTF.



tells me the same ****..
im having the same problem, but i just remembered the game came with a code for online play. duh, im going to go try it now, see if your game came with one

No comments:

Post a Comment