Wednesday, February 29, 2012

(Playing on Xbox) Do I need to buy Battlefield 3 in order to play Multiplayer?

I'm renting Battlefield 3 to check it out and it won't let me play Multiplayer! It says i'm not logged into Xbox Live when I am! How do I fix this? Has anybody else experienced this? And yes, i'm playing it on my Xbox.(Playing on Xbox) Do I need to buy Battlefield 3 in order to play Multiplayer?
Yep, you have to. No other way.
Sorry, but you need to buy an Online Pass for Battlefield 3. It comes when u buy it new. It's 10 dollars in the marketplace. But ur paying for dedicated servers (No Host Migrations).



Hope I Helped :)

-Charles(Playing on Xbox) Do I need to buy Battlefield 3 in order to play Multiplayer?
Are you using the right disk? B3 has a separate disk for multiplayer.
you need the code that comes with the game when you buy it brand new.(Playing on Xbox) Do I need to buy Battlefield 3 in order to play Multiplayer?
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment