Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How to play battlefield 3 multiplayer?

so my friend let me borrow his battlefield 3 game and it says i have to activate my battlefeed or something at battlelog.battlefield.com. i went and entered my ea username and password and it says i cant sign in? do i have to buy another copy of battlefield 3 just to play online? if thats the case, screw this game, mw3 is better.How to play battlefield 3 multiplayer?
With the game, they gave a code that allows the buyer to play online. Once the code has been used, it cannot be used again. You would have to buy anohter online pass for the game which I believe is $10? I'm not positive on the price. Anywho, I personally enjoy Battlefield 3 more than Modern Warfare 3 but hey, that's just me. I would suggest that you just try the online at your friend's house before buying although it took me around 2-3 hours of playtime before I began to love Battlefield's online. Before that, it wasn't all that fun, mainly because I just plain sucked at the game. But I would definitely suggest trying it out and giving it some time before deciding if you like it or not. Oh, and sorry for giving such a lengthy answer! Hope you read this haha!How to play battlefield 3 multiplayer?
You just need the EA online pass...which comes free with the new disc or is like 10-15 bucks pending on where you buy it from...keep hatin.

No comments:

Post a Comment