Saturday, February 25, 2012

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Issues?

I just recently picked up a copy of BF3, but I can't play online! The online pass that came with the game is valid, but when I go to make an Origin account it tells me that the password I enter is invalid. I've searched for answers but haven't come to any conclusions... It's bothering the hell out of me and I really don't want to go back to the store and get another copy. Any help would be much appreciated!Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Issues?
It will help to know which system you have for. For xbox just hit the (x) button and click redeem code, for ps3 just go to account management and click redeem code, for pc idk.Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Issues?
Is it on pc? My friend also had that problem, I think he just made another account with another email adress.
  • sea doo
  • nada boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment