Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why does my battlefield 3 multiplayer quick match always say ERROR failed to join game?

I play on ps3 and it always says this when I try to Quick Match then it asks me to check my network connection and I do and it doesnt make a difference. Please help.Why does my battlefield 3 multiplayer quick match always say ERROR failed to join game?
this happened to me alot on the xbox 360. specifically i was trying to play tdm on noshahr canals, my favorite map, and mode... and it would say i couldnt join. if i did join a game it wouldnt be on noshahr canals tdm it would be on a different map and sometimes even mode... so basically just a weird thing i guess cuz no i can easily join a tdm on canals... just try again a couple days later, or refresh your wifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment