Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is the following a problem with my Xbox or Battlefield 3?

When I try to play Battlefield 3 multiplayer i get the error message "could not connect to Xbox live multiplayer" which I dont understand because 1 i have xbox live gold 2 i can play other gAmes like mw2 with no probs And 3 i have plAyed hundreds of mAtches on BF3 without probs. Any suggeStions would help thanks in AdvAnce!Is the following a problem with my Xbox or Battlefield 3?
Probably EA servers... if you didn't know, they are the worst (reason i didn't get BF3)Is the following a problem with my Xbox or Battlefield 3?
It could be a problem with your xbox, or internet connection, but from what you say, it sounds like an issue with the game. Battlefield uses dedicated servers, so the matches are hosted by EA servers. It could be that the EA servers are down, and if so you would not be able to play BF3 online.Is the following a problem with my Xbox or Battlefield 3?
you cd might be cratched same problem w/ my COD game after i scratched it take it back get a new game

No comments:

Post a Comment