Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Battlefield 3 multiplayer question!?

So my friend got the game and I really want it and he told me that BF3 uses this thing where when you buy the game, that specific CD (for online use), once put it, will be configured to that console and the online portion will only work on that console only.. I have no clue if this is true.. but anyways, I'm borrowing the game from a neighbor who doesn't play online at all and the game came with two disks, if what my other friend said is true, can I stick my neighbors multiplayer disk in, play online, and then get the game myself for christmas and use that new multiplayer disk, or will my neighbors disk ONLY work once i intitially use it?! Please help! I'm new to BFBattlefield 3 multiplayer question!?
I've never heard of this before. I work at GameStop and we sell and receive used copies of Battlefield 3 and we never have any problems with people coming back saying they don't work. I myself had the game, sold it, got a different copy, and continued playing online. The only thing that can only be used once are items such as Online Access Codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment