Sunday, February 19, 2012

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer (Xbox 360) game shuts down when someone gets on the internet?

I'll be playing Battlefield 3 for Xbox 360 fine, but when someone in my family gets on the internet on my computer, in a few minutes it shuts off the multiplayer game. I've tried with other games, but it's only this one. What's the problem?Battlefield 3 Multiplayer (Xbox 360) game shuts down when someone gets on the internet?
I think it is problem with your internet connection.

But you can use the video below to solve your problemBattlefield 3 Multiplayer (Xbox 360) game shuts down when someone gets on the internet?
Are you using a wired connection to your Xbox? Because if you are, the computers wireless connection may be interrupting the connection to your Xbox.Battlefield 3 Multiplayer (Xbox 360) game shuts down when someone gets on the internet?
you need more bandwith

No comments:

Post a Comment