Sunday, February 19, 2012

Is a 1mbps connection enough to play battlefield 3 multiplayer?

The connection is going to be 1mbps providing a average download speed of 200-240 kbps. Is it enough to play battlefield 3 multiplayer smoothly? I don't wanna get called "laggy *****" in the servers. An accurate answer is needed as I am only going to buy the game if it is possible to play mutliplayer with my connection (No, I can't take faster connection because that's the max speed my provider could give me).



Thank You!!Is a 1mbps connection enough to play battlefield 3 multiplayer?
Well its not gonna #### but it isnt gonna be silk smooth :) Expect it to be a liitle laggy at times with a once per hour 20 second super lag. Thats from my experience with 1.2mbs and my friends
It is enough, but the main requirement for online games is PING, so the higher is ping - the more lags you have in game. It all depends on your provider. The most simple way to test it - use site speedtest.net. If your ping is lower 50, than it's good.,Is a 1mbps connection enough to play battlefield 3 multiplayer?
Yes better play
It's going to be a little laggy at that speed, I think.Is a 1mbps connection enough to play battlefield 3 multiplayer?
no. you must get higher conection speed like 100MBPS...
It definitely is man, I play with a 384k connection and it plays fine as long as nobody else in the house is using the internet and no downloads are running.



So yes your 1mb connection will be enough for the game and mic chats while you play to your squad mates.
  • car stereo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment