Sunday, February 19, 2012

Is there cursing in battlefield 3 multiplayer?

I would like to get the game but can't if there is cursing in it. I know there is in the campaign but i just want to play multiplayer, I was wondering if there was any cursing in multiplayer, and if there is, any way to turn it off,Is there cursing in battlefield 3 multiplayer?
yes.There is the players of course but like say you accidently walked out of bounds sometimes the guy will say get your a** back in here or something like that.I only played for about a week.I think he also says something like quit f*c*ing aroundIs there cursing in battlefield 3 multiplayer?
If your using the microphone you will hear nonstop cursing from other players, so if your going to use the microphone you have to deal with it.
  • battlefield 1943
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment