Sunday, February 19, 2012

What do you think of the Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Beta?

Xbox live.



I think it looks really bad!



Are you going to buy the full game?What do you think of the Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Beta?
THe Beta Was not Great, BUT iam still buying the game.

Reasons: I like the gameplay of the Beta, the main complaint people have are the glitches,Graphics,%26amp;bugs in the Beta.

-Glitches%26amp;Bugs Can be easily fixed with patches etc, %26amp; to me the graphics we're O.k for a Beta, Better than most games, Plus the Graphics used in the Beta are 4 MONTHS OLD, So DICE has greatly improved on the game engine.

Hoped I Helped!What do you think of the Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Beta?
First of all yes it sucks



second its a beta, meaning its worse tgan a demo. Theyre are going to be a ton of things wrong and the finished product will be alot different.



Its just made to give you a very vague and basic idea on how the multipayer will be like







will i get it when it comes out? No, why? Not because of the beta but because xbox and video games in general have just become so boring to me and whenever i do i feel like im wasting my time and life.



You should stop playing too! Imagine all the fun you could be having without xbox! I barely ever play and go out and do stuff instead...i have more fun than ive ever had! Im face to face with people, and actually talking to them...and with alit more girls than the averge xbox game. Im going to parties-although there are drugs and alcohol im not doing them but im making friendships that will last a lifetime..memories that will last a lifetime unlike an xbox live party.



Honostly since i stopped playing ive become a new happier and a more fun guy! And no i was never depressed but i guess i was never truly happyWhat do you think of the Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Beta?
I played it for PS3 and my only complaints are that if they're gonna have the knife that slow to pull out, they should just remove it entirely, and I've only been able to pull off ONE "One Shot One Kill" with a sniper(!). I may buy it, but I'm definitely sold on MW3 :D
its ok buy black ops its better

No comments:

Post a Comment