Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Why can't I get on Battlefield 3 multiplayer anymore?

Well, since school started, I haven't been able to play for a few weeks. Decided to play today and the game loads up and everything up to the menu. But when I click Multiplayer, the sceen darkens a little and just stays like that. Same thing happens if I go to "My Soldier" Is it the servers or is it my console ???Why can't I get on Battlefield 3 multiplayer anymore?
it could be the game but its most likely the ea servers i went to gamestop not to long ago cuz i had the same proble with a diffrent game and he also told me it could be the save data went bad on it but to me it just sounds like the servers r goin bad give it a day or 2 then if it dont work its not the serversWhy can't I get on Battlefield 3 multiplayer anymore?
More then likely EA's servers are acting up. If it is your console stuff like this would be consistent throughout all your games. Except MW3 where it has that weird random lag thing. the one that's in menus and occasionally shows up in during multiplayer. You will know it when you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment