Sunday, February 19, 2012

Why when I'm playing battlefield 3 multiplayer do I sometimes spawn with no weapons or arms?

All I can do is jump and walk around, WTF!!!!!Why when I'm playing battlefield 3 multiplayer do I sometimes spawn with no weapons or arms?
I had a similiar glitch, except i spawn with basic classes instead of the ones i changed, just quit and sign out, then back inWhy when I'm playing battlefield 3 multiplayer do I sometimes spawn with no weapons or arms?
Your either being hacked or you have to take in to account that it is a new game and will have some glitches at first but as time goes on there will be more and more updates to help, just like black ops :)Why when I'm playing battlefield 3 multiplayer do I sometimes spawn with no weapons or arms?
never happend to me. must be a glitch and am sure dice will patch it

No comments:

Post a Comment