Sunday, February 19, 2012

Why can't I play the Battlefield 3 multiplayer?

I just got my limited edition copy of Battlefield 3 for my xbox 360 and I can't play it the online multiplayer every time I try to play, it says "The connection with EA Online was lost."

Can someone please help? thanks.Why can't I play the Battlefield 3 multiplayer?
Sadly, it is not just you. Once again EA screwed the pooch and didn't put REMOTELY enough servers online to accommodate the release of this game. You'll just have to wait. In the mean time I suggest emailing EA and voicing your displeasure.

http://twitter.com/#!/Battlefield/status鈥?/a> EA's twitter for the server issue.
Im not sure about this answer at all, but its my guess, EA has had some problems with its connection which also affected the beta of this, im not sure when till work, but probably soon, you sohuld probably play the campaign while you wait or maybe check out the EA website.Why can't I play the Battlefield 3 multiplayer?
Servers are probably overloaded at the moment. Could be a simple bug that will be fixed soon. Give it some time, happens with me occasionally on other EA games such as Battlefield Bad Company 2
to many people logging on at the same timeWhy can't I play the Battlefield 3 multiplayer?
that happened when i tried the beta i think. keep trying it should eventually work
It will be back online in a day, too man people playing

No comments:

Post a Comment